Set in a beautiful old townhouse, “L’Appartement Cour” is a light, airy and attractive apartment for two. The spacious 60 sq m apartment has all modern facilities yet retains many of the original features of the old building. The apartment overlooks Rue des Augustins which has shops and boulangeries and the main square can be seen by leaning out of the window! Limoux is a lively town but modern double glazing ensures that street sounds are kept to a minimum and, for those who like to have fresh air circulating, the double doors at the back of the apartment (which open onto the secure courtyard) provide the perfect solution of allowing the coolest air during the summer nights in with minimal accompanying noise.
Living Room and Dining Area
- Dining table(four places) plus two comfortable sofas
- 80cm (32in) television with french terrestrial channels
- DVD player and 100+ DVD selection
- Books and games
- Standard 135cm (4ft 6in) double bed
- Wardrobe, dressing table and two bedside tables with lamps
- Ceiling fan, blackout curtains
- Linens, towels, bathrobes, hairdryer
- Dishwasher, fridge with freezer, gas cooker and microwave
- Breakfast items plus coffee and tea options – kettle, filter coffee machine, nespresso machine and cafetiere
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware, cookware and more
ThINGS TO KNOW
- The entire apartment is located on the first floor (up one flight of stairs).
- Smoking is permitted in the tranquil inner cour (courtyard) area which is furnished with a table and chairs plus comfortable seating
- WIFI is available throughout the apartment and is included in the price
- Towels, bed linens, bathrobes, starter breakfast items (tea, coffee, butter, jam, milk, bottled water) and basic toiletries are provided
- Pre- and post-stay cleaning, plus changes of sheets and towels for longer stays, are included in the price
- Comfortable in all seasons with central heating and, during high temperatures, a mobile air conditioning unit (extra fees may apply)
- Free public parking is available close to the apartment or secure garage parking at a nearby location can be arranged
Located in the centre of Limoux, approximately 25 km (15 miles) from Carcassonne’s international airport, motorway and rail links
Limoux Vacances – 1 rue Grammatique – 11300 LIMOUX
REQUEST A RESERVATION
To make a reservation, first take a look at the rates below and check the calendar to ensure your preferred dates are available:
- 2-6 nights, €80* per night
- 7+ nights, €70* per night
* In addition to the stated price, stays at L’Appartement Cour are subject to a local “taxe de sejour” (tourist tax) of €0,90 per person per night.
Select your dates on the calendar and fill in the booking form, feel free to include any questions or special requests, and your unconfirmed booking will be added to the calendar.
We will hold the requested dates and reply as soon as possible to respond to any questions and confirm the total price.
If you’re happy with the response your booking will be confirmed and an invoice issued for payment of a deposit (payment is accepted by Paypal, credit or debit card in the currency of your choice, by bank transfer in £GBP or €EUR or, if your stay is imminent, by cash in €EUR on arrival).
The confirmation email for this payment will include detailed directions, contact telephone numbers etc in anticipation of your stay.
Normally the balance of the amount due is payable in cash €EUR or by card on arrival however please let us know if you have payment preferences different to the above.
* Your data will only be used to process your request and will not be stored or used for any other purpose.
Check-in and Check-out:
Check-in is normally from 3pm to 8pm. Please advise us of your estimated arrival time so that we can be sure to be available in case of problems.
Guests should check-out no later than 12 noon unless a later check-out time has been requested and agreed.
A full refund can be provided for any cancellation made at least 48 hours in advance of arrival.
Holiday & Personal Insurances:
You are advised to take out travel insurance to cover any eventualities that may result in you having to cancel or curtail your stay. It is also strongly suggested that you have insurance to cover any losses, accidents, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which may arise out of or in connection with your stay at L’Appartement Cour.